COACHING FOR SUCCESS!
We all play a role in ensuring the members of our team are learning and demonstrating the skills taught in the VOICE clinics. If you have been assigned to be a VOICE coach, this page is for you. The keys to being a good coach are:
- Introducing and talking positively about Patients VOICE
- Ensuring the members of your team are signing up and attending clinics
- Scoring and writing feedback on the Standards and Accountability forms
- Rounding and Spot Coaching your team members on the skills we are learning together
- Tracking and reporting scores to your master coach or director.Click here for a tracking form.
There are a total of 4 coaching sessions designed to help you be the best coach possible! A new series of sessions will be offered in July 2017. All Directors, Managers and Coaches should attend the coaching sessions.