VOICE Standards & Accountability
Standards and Accountability forms give all of us a chance to document some of the ways we are putting what we learned in the VOICE clinics to practice! The forms are the last page of every clinic in the VOICE workbook and can also be found on the forms section of this site. They take about five minutes to fill out, should be done within 7 days of completing a clinic and then turned into your coach for scoring.
Coaches, be sure to:
- Read, comment and review the form with the members of your team within 7 days
- Document the scores on a tracking sheet and update your Master coach or director on how your team members are doing.
- If any of the staff you are coaching are not turning in their forms and/or are not exhibiting the VOICE standards, let your director know!
- We will also be working with you on ways to round and spot coach, recognize incidents of excellence and how to address negative behaviors should they occur.
- Remember, the VOICE standards apply to how we interact with each other as colleagues and internal customers. If you are not working in a clinical or customer facing role, your examples should be about how you applied the VOICE skills with your co-workers.
Click here to see an example of a completed and scored Standards & Accountability Form.
Click below to see the 100 Voice standards we will be learning and demonstrating over the next 10 months! (Remember, PC doesn't stand for Politically Correct, or Personal Computer. ;) In the VOICE program, PC means Patient or Co-worker.)
VOICE Standards 1-65
VOICE Standards 65-100